1) Use of Personal Information
Collected personal information will be used, within the scope consented to by the person(s) providing the information, for communication necessary for translation and other related work under direct management and supervision of Comsus Inc.
2) Disclosure of Personal Information
Comsus Inc. will not disclose personal information to third parties without gaining the prior consent of the person who provided the information, or unless requested to by law.
3) Management of Personal Information
Comsus Inc. implements safeguard measures to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of personal information.
4) Observance of Laws and Regulations
Comsus Inc. observes the Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms concerning personal information.
5) Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
Comsus Inc. will respond to requests from the person(s) provided the information regarding correction or deletion of the personal information pertaining to that person(s).
7) Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
Please contact the following regarding personal information.
Yamada Bldg., 2-23-7 Higashi, Shibuya-ku,